• hi !

i'm continue with an original projeck, the body was made in resin by a friend , only 7pcs was produce

for made it, one A4 ut and one rs4 minichamps was use

:winken:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von loostik ()

• Hello,

you always build very beautiful models! Nice color too for this RS4.

Best regards

Herbie

"Mache die Dinge so einfach wie möglich - aber nicht einfacher." Albert Einstein

• I've seen this car at as3models, looks very good.:sehrgut:
    But i'd prefer if there were a place for the Plate at the rear trunk.

• booooaaaaaaarrr :öhm::öhm::öhm:

sorry for this. but this model ist great.

please take a box with my adress and send it to me :D:D

It looks unbeliveable :sehrgut:

Gruss Spike
    Suche AutoArt Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, bitte alles anbieten.

• As usual, you did a very good job on this modelcar... Everything looks really smooth, a license plate in the rear bumper would probably help to give it a little more authentic touch.

But actually, there is a little mistake concerning the directions the tires are mounted. If you happend to drive this baby on a rainy day, you'd most likely be the first one to slip of the road, because the tires (at least the left rear one) is mounted backwards. I suggest (if you have the chance) to change that one little mistake ;)

I give you 9.9/10 points for this one, 10/10 if you fix the tires :P

• Great, Fantastic and very beautiful. Great Job.

Please send it to me^^

Hier könnte auch Ihre Werbung stehen.

Instagram: #collectinscale

• ohh look at this..what a fatastic audi ;) its a fine model again from you.. and the rims a really good :sehrgut:

...Ich möchte Singen, ein Lied vom Mond wo keiner wohnt....ich möchte Springen...und dabei Singen..über das Sternenzelt und die gute Welt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!