Porsche 911 carrera RS Low - Middle - High budget

• Nice and interesting compa. :sehrgut:

Not sure what you mean with "easy", I guess "simple" or "basic" or "cheap"?

The more I see the Norev the more I think one day I should get a version of their 911 series.

• The big advantage of the Norev is the sideline, which is definitely better hit than the AutoArt 11er, which is too flat.

• Thank you.

I've been waiting for this comparison and actually was already tempted to ask for an opinion in the "Entweder Oder" (either/or) thread.
    This kind of thing is very important for people like me, who don't have any diecast shops in the vicinity and are thus forced to buy most models online.

Sadly the photos were taken very close up, so the lens distortion is severe.
    Taking the photos from further away would avoid this to a large extent.

Even so, some of the observations I made studying photos elsewhere online have been confirmed, with the caveat that everyone has a different 'feel' for shapes.

My opinion is that AutoArt, I sadly have to say as usual, did not get the overall shape and proportions quite right.

The Norev is the only one of the bunch with a halfways correct windscreen shape, which makes or breaks any 911 model.
    It also appears to have the most realistic greenhouse and the overall proportions look just 'right'.

The UH is now truly showing its age in the overall execution, like window surround and bumper trim, wheelarches, and the wheels themselves.

You mention the Welly, which strikes me as very nice in online pictures, but sadly didn't include it in this comparison.
    There is also the Solido, which looks good in pics, but not as good as the Welly windscreen shape wise.

However, in this comparison, the Norev is unequivocally my favourite. So, two down, three to go. I'm now merely torn between it, the Welly and the Solido.

Truss the Turkey

• nice comparison. I think formally the Norev is most realistic. I personally dont like the Autoart rims, think the Autoart RS is a bit overrated and outdated as well. So Norev should be the winner of that comparison. But if i could choose, would take another Model: In my opinion Minichamps originally produced the best 1:18 Diecast 2.7 RS!

• elcamino

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Porsche 911 carrera RS Low Moddle High“ zu „Porsche 911 carrera RS Low - Middle - High budget“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!