Modelcarforum

Modelcarforum (http://www.modelcarforum.de/index.php)
-   Diskussions-Bereich: Modellhersteller (http://www.modelcarforum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   GT Spirit models (http://www.modelcarforum.de/showthread.php?t=22307)

GT Spirit 22.02.2013 21:39

GT Spirit models

Hello to everyone.

My name is Alberto. It's an honor for me to make the official presentation of GT Spirit, the new resin line in 1/18 and 1/12 scale. I'm going to handle the communication of the brand. Unfortunately, I can do this only in English or Spanish, my apologies for any inconvenience that this can cause.

During the Nuremberg Toy Fair, GT Spirit introduced the first prototypes. The collection theme will be mainly supercars, modern and classic GTs. According to the feedback received at the Toy Fair, most of you liked the idea.

OttOmobile is doing the engineering, prototypes and moulds, but GT Spirit is doing the production. The models will be more detailed, and the inside packaging will be injected. Each car will be limited and numbered with a metal plate under the chassis. And the main point is that this line will be mainly sold on hobby shops.

The collection will start with Porsche, but other makers will be released later, in order to follow the car actuality.

GT Spirit is still in development process. The website will be running early March (www.gts-models.com), and the first models will hit the market in July 2013.

The list of models that was early filtered is only orientative, to see the potential of some cars, but is not definitive. Some models could not be produced. This can help to see the demand of each car.

I'll keep you informed.

Thank you,
Alberto

raidou 22.02.2013 22:04

Hi Alberto,

welcome to the forums and thanks for introduction.
Glad to see some official infos about GT Spirit here!

I was blown away by the samples on Toy Fair, very nice finish. :sehrgut:

I just hope, the scheduled bimmers from the list are safe! http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a.../13saludar.gif

Faultier 22.02.2013 22:10

yap, welcome Alberto and good to see now coming some budder to the fishes :kichern:

and please do something that Raidou does not know more than us.
Tell us little and dirty secrets what is cooking in GT-S´kitchen :winken:

MassaFan 22.02.2013 23:30

Welcome Alberto I'm glad to see that a manufactirer is so close to the customers. I always like the idea and products of Otto but they just didn't buil something of my interest. So I hope you guys will build some italuen sport cars as well. The miura roadster would beca fantastic start as some older Lamborghini cars such as Jalpa or LM would be wonderfull

Sammelwut 23.02.2013 03:31

A very warm Welcome :sehrgut:

I think all the members are looking forward to the Start of GT Spirit.Until then please post informations or pictures here if you can. :winken:

Williams2985 23.02.2013 08:20

Welcome Alberto

Zitat:

Zitat von Sammelwut (Beitrag 359959)
I think all the members are looking forward to the Start of GT Spirit.Until then please post informations or pictures here if you can. :winken:

+1 :sehrgut:

Can we have a price range that will be performed, please?

cordially

BMWista 23.02.2013 10:41

Welcome Alberto,
thank you from then news.
I'm from Italy and I collect only Bmw 1/18,so I hope to see some Bmw in the future!
Best regards!

Stephan23 23.02.2013 14:03

Welcome,

thank for being here, it´s nice to see that some offical People came to table and speak with the people who bring the money in the shops :sehrgut:

I hope you know how difficult "we" are in this Forum ???
We want real Information, prices, pics, secret´s and more, more, more :D

When you make a good Job we will say ist loud and clear, when you made a bad job we will do this also ;)

Hope you have some fun in here.

Greets

Stephan

P.S.: Sorry for my bad englisch, last time i used it was 20years ago in my school time

GT Spirit 23.02.2013 14:08

Thanks for the warm welcome to this brand. :)

I'll try to clarify a little bit some of your questions.

It's very important to difference GT Spirit from OttO. GT Spirit is a different company, with it's own factory.

About the price, OttO is at the same time the manufacturer and retailer of its models, no middlemen, that's why they have a low price. For GT Spirit, the best option to arrive to all the collectors easily, is to use the standard distribution ways. The recommended price for GT Spirit models is 99 euros (not 119 euros, that's the price announced by one retailer).

The models will have more detail and quality.

The GT Club is in process too. I'll keep you informed about this too.

Faultier 23.02.2013 14:32

Zitat:

Zitat von GT Spirit (Beitrag 360045)
The recommended price for GT Spirit models is 99 euros

best news of the day and its really great to have now info from first hand and not by some online-shops.

And because we cleared the price-question, what about these beauties?
Will they actually come from GT-S and when can we approx. expect them :)

Zitat:

GT006 1/18 928 - - GTS 1992 99,00

MODERN GT
GT015 1/18 MERCEDES NEW C63 AMG BLACK SERIES COUPE 2012 99,00
GT016 1/18 BMW NEW M3 GTS COUPE 2012 99,00
GT017 1/18 "ASTON MARTIN" NEW VANQUISH COUPE 2013 99,00

OLD GT
GT024 8 JAGUAR OLD XJ220 COUPE 1992 99,00
As they already have art.-nr. I´m sure we will see them.
The Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag deserves to be silver and I really hope GT-S brings the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaag XJR-15 one day as well :hitze:

My latest Venturi showed me that I have no problem in having sealed resin models in my collection when it means that the other alternative would have been to have to model at all from the great real car.

GT Spirit 24.02.2013 13:07

More news:

- There will be a different color of each model, exclusive for the GT Club members.
- The underchassis modelling will be more detailed than many other resin brands.

Faultier 24.02.2013 13:19

and what about my questions :)

Kallidalli 24.02.2013 13:34

The focus of the new brand

Now, everything sounds good. I would be interested in the future products of your brand. Are you able to give a statement about your focus.............classic cars, sport cars, youngtimer....italian cars, french cars,...................

Skyline-Fan 24.02.2013 13:53

Sounds good to me, I'm looking forward to see some photos :sehrgut:

BMWista 24.02.2013 13:59

I really hope to see the M3 GTS,I think that if You will produce it,will be sold-out in a few days.
But I have a question for you: can you tell me what do you mean with "the models will be more detalied"?Thank you!

GT Spirit 25.02.2013 20:26

The price for the GT Club it will be the same, 99 euros, but with the exclusive color for each model.

SkylineundSupraFreak 25.02.2013 20:30

Please make Japan Cars :schämen:

MassaFan 26.02.2013 10:20

Zitat:

Zitat von SkylineundSupraFreak (Beitrag 360955)
Please make Japan Cars :schämen:

ich zitiere hier mal den ersten Beitrag: ...The collection theme will be mainly supercars, modern and classic GTs.

würde da jetzt noch beautiful supercars, modern and classic GT's stehen wäre das der Todesstoß für die Japanfraktion. :D:D:D

Sorry der musst sein.

GT Spirit 26.02.2013 11:25

Facebook and Twitter pages:

www.facebook.com/GTSpiritmodels
https://twitter.com/GTSpiritmodels

Skyline GTR 26.02.2013 18:00

Zitat:

Zitat von MassaFan (Beitrag 361077)
ich zitiere hier mal den ersten Beitrag: ...The collection theme will be mainly supercars, modern and classic GTs.

würde da jetzt noch beautiful supercars, modern and classic GT's stehen wäre das der Todesstoß für die Japanfraktion. :D:D:D

Sorry der musst sein.

Na Hauptsache dir gehts jetzt besser:augenrollen::dumm:

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 11:11 Uhr.